Amenities and Services
At Portera at the Grove, we pride ourselves on providing a true luxury living experience, complete with a wide variety of amenities and services. Take advantage of everything our homes, campus, and community have to offer.
It’s easy to feel at home in Portera’s luxury living spaces. Each of our apartments feature a wealth of amenities, from roomy walk-in closets to cozy fireplace nooks. Office areas provide a space to focus your thoughts; quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances in our kitchens make it easy to lose yourself in cooking and entertaining; and our comfortable living rooms and contemporary furnishings are perfect when the time comes to relax and spread out.
Portera’s planned community is designed to help you feel right at home. Anniversaries, birthday parties, and special events come alive in our community event spaces, and residents take to our gym at all hours of the day to get in their dose of exercise. Entertainment is easy to come by in our cards and billiards rooms, where residents can gather over a friendly game of poker, bridge, or billiards. Portera at the Grove offers a wealth of organized activities, making it easy to meet new people and gain new experiences—no matter your schedule. Group excursions, regular lectures, planned activities, and scheduled team exercise sessions help spark up easy friendships between our residents, enhancing the feeling of community.
Nestled in the heart of Wilsonville, The Grove is a dream come true for residents who want to take advantage of the area’s closely located Coffee Lake Wetlands, Molalla River State Park, or Charbonneau Golf Club. Bike trails, walking trails, and other green spaces abound the area – all within or a quick jaunt from this compact and walkable residential neighborhood. Portland proper, the airport, and a number of surrounding communities are also easily accessible with the Wilsonville Transit Center just a few minutes away.
Portland Metropolitan Area
One of the best parts about living at Portera at the Grove is its proximity to downtown Portland. You can visit Old Town Chinatown, the Pearl District, RiverPlace, or the South Waterfront for a unique cultural experience. Shop the boutiques on Northwest 23rd Avenue, take your bike out for a spin on Tom McCall Waterfront Park, or walk through one of the city’s many green spaces! Dine in one of the city’s many world-class restaurants, or tour a microbrewery and taste some of the region’s famous IPA’s.
Portera at the Grove offers not only a beautiful living space, but also an entirely new way of life. Contact us to learn more about how we can make the next chapter of your life the best yet.
- 15 spacious floor plans ranging from 1- to 3-bedrooms
- Choose from two distinct kitchen finish scheme options: dark or neutral
- Wood cabinetry with under cabinet lighting
- Modern quartz countertops
- Stainless steel, easy clean, appliances including microwave
- Full-sized front loading washer and dryer in every home
- Walk-in showers*
- Air conditioning
- Spacious walk-in closets
- 12’ ceilings (1st floor), 9’ ceilings (2nd-4th floors)
- Premium window coverings
- High speed internet access available
- Balconies and patios*
- Views of Mount Hood and coastal range*
* denotes select homes
- Elevator service to all four floors
- Controlled access community
- Outdoor sky deck with outdoor kitchen and gathering spaces
- Community herb/vegetable garden beds
- Putting green and bocce ball court
- Covered outdoor living area
- Community room with fireplace, demonstration kitchen and bar/lounge
- Fitness center open 24-hours
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- Private dining / conference room
- Billiards room
- Card room with poker and bridge tables
- Hobby room
- Theater room with surround sound
- Multi-purpose room for group fitness, lectures, presentations, and cultural events
- Overnight Guest Suite
- Lobby with complimentary coffee bar and morning newspapers
- Bike storage
- Personal storage available
- Direct access tandem garages, detached garages, carports and surface parking available
- Pets welcome (breed restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking community
The Grove and Wilsonville Communities
- Neighborhood walking trails
- Trail-side fitness stations
- Adjacent 1-acre public park
- Dog park within walking distance
- Over 190 restaurants, bars and coffee shops
- 200 acres of maintained parks, and miles of hiking and biking trails.
- Shopping options include Town Center Retail (Lamb’s Thriftway & Rite Aid), Old Town Square (Fred Meyer) and Argyle Square (Target & Costco).
- Wilsonville is a regional transportation hub with an abundance of public transportation – South Metro Area Regional Transit (SMART), which connects to Canby Area Transit (CATs) and Salem Area Transit (Cherriots), as well as to TriMet’s Westside Express Service (WES) commuter rail, which provides access to downtown Portland, Portland International Airport, Beaverton, Hillsboro and Gresham via the MAX red and blue lines.
When we imagine who chooses to invigorate their lives by residing at Portera, we picture active, vibrant individuals and couples. 55Alive describes a symbiotic connection between Portera and you. Portera offers exclusive programs and services, we termed as 55Alive, that enhance your pursuit for knowledge, inspiration and vitality. A lifestyle centered around wellness consists of opportunities to improve your mind, your physical body and personal fulfillment. 55Alive is forward motion of your purpose. It’s proactive engagement with where you live, and in turn, where you live optimistically impacts the experiences of your life.
- Lifestyle Enrichment Coordinator
- Planned activities, exercise classes and events
- Group excursions and adventures
- Local area scheduled public transportation